Laura Kightlinger – Biography, Height & Life Story | SuperStarsBio

Nickname Laura
Full Name Laura Kightlinger
Profession Actress, Comedian, Writer
Nationality American
Age 52 years old (in 2022)
Date of Birth June 13, 1969
Birthplace Jamestown, New York, United States
Religion Christianity
Zodiac Sign Gemini

Laura Kightlinger is an outstanding American actress, comedian, and author. She was a consulting producer and co-wrote the Will & Grace (TV series, 1998), while also sometimes playing on the show Nurse Sheila. She also wrote the sitcom television series 2 Broke Girls (2011).


Laura Kightlinger also played the title role in the comedy television show The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman (2006), which she created, wrote, and executive produced. From 1994 to 1995, she appeared player for Saturday Night Live (SNL) and also appeared in the Tenacious D (1997) episode called “Angel in Disguise” like a groupie.
Asked how much of the series was based on her personal experience, she said: “I think like 85% and then the other 15% is the experience of a woman. We usually collect a lot of stories about what happened to us and our friends, so I’d say a lot of it is. I constantly feel like rejection is my fuel. That’s what keeps me going.”
Kightlinger has had three stand-up comedy specials on the basic channels, including HBO and Comedy Central. She appeared as Gwenn in the 1997 comedy film Who’s the Caboose? starring Sarah Silverman and Sam Seder.
In the 2000s, she made a short film called Dependable People. The film earned both the Black Maria Film Festival Director’s Citation and the International Festival of Cinema and Technology Best New Director Award in 2002.
In 2003, she directed her first documentary, Sixty Spins Around the Sun, which relates to the New York City street movement to repeal the Rockefeller Drug Laws. It directs on political satirist turned activist Randy Credico and his fight to repeal the laws. Her other film credits include Daddy Day Care (2003), Kicking and Screaming (2005), and Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie (2004).
In 2017, she had a cameo in The Lego Batman Movie, voiced the roles of Orca and Reporter Pippa, and published the book Quick Shots of False Hope in 1999.

See also  Zarina Screwvala Wiki, Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More – LyriCSToN

Laura Kightlinger Education

Qualification Graduate
School Southwestern Central High School
College Emerson College

Laura Kightlinger’s Photos Gallery

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Laura Kightlinger Career

Profession: Actress, Comedian, Writer

Debut: Who’s the Caboose? (1997)

Movie Poster
Saturday Night Live (1994–95)

TV show Poster

Net Worth: USD $1.1 Million Approx
Marital Status: Single

Laura Kightlinger Favorites

Hobbies: Traveling
Favorite Color: Blue

Recently Added Movies

Leave a Comment