Mohammad Mithun Ali was born on 2 March in Kushtia, Khulna Bangladesh, he is a Bangladeshi cricketer. Mithun is a Right-handed batsman and Right-arm medium-fast bowler. He started his domestic career with Sylhet Division. Mohammad was the top run-scorer for Sylhet Division.
Mohammad Mithun Ali (Cricketer) Wiki, Religion, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Family, girlfriend, Wife, Sister, Brother, Gf, Biography, and More.
|Full Name||Mohammad Mithun Ali|
|Date of Birth
|2 March 1991
29 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Bangladesh Player|
|Home Town||Kushtia, Khulna, Bangladesh|
|Height||Feet : 5. 08 Feet
Meter : 1.72 m
Centimeters: 172 cm
|Net worth||01 – 03 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Pisces|
|Achievement||1) Scored 4319 runs in 150 List A Matches.|
|Current relation status||Married|
|Family||Father Name: Under Review
Mother Name: Under Review
Sister Name: Under Review
Brother Name: Under Review
Wife Name: Under Review
Son Name: Under Review
Daughter: Name Alisha Mehrish
Net Worth of Mohammad Mithun
According to Stardom1.com, Mohammad’s Net Worth is below. Mithun Lives a Luxury LifeStyle.Mohammad Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from Events, TV Ads, and Others
Mohammad Mithun Net Worth is approx 01 – 03 Million.
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||01 – 03 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||01 – 03 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||01 Million|
|Salary||10 – 20 Lakh.|
|Income Source||Mohammad Mithun Ali (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note: This is the Estimated Income of Mithun, he has never revealed his income.
He completed his schooling and college at Khulna University. Information about Mithun’s college name will be updated soon. Mohammad’s highest educational degree is Under Review.
Family and Affairs
He was born in the Muslim Family. Information about the name of Mithun’s Father, Mother, Brother, and Sister is Under Review. Mohammad Mithun Ali is married Information about Mithun’s wife’s name is under review, he has a son and a daughter.
- He camed into Limelight after performing brilliantly in his first-class career Mithun was appreciated by everyone for his batting skills.
Mohammad donated to NGO’s and trust. Mithun has never revealed his donation according to Stardom1.com, he donated to the needed ones. Mohammad helped many people with education He had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Mithun is a great batsman he has got many awards, Some of them are below,
- He has scored 5353 runs in 102 first-class matches.
- In 2008, he was the top runs scorer for Sylhet Division.
- He has scored 4319 runs in 150 List A Matches.
- Mohammad Mithun Ali is a Bangladeshi cricketer, he is a Right-handed batsman and Right-arm medium-fast bowler.
- From a young age, Mithun was interested in Cricket.
- In 2006, he started his domestic career with Sylhet Division.
- At the age of 15, he was part of Bangladesh Under 19 team.
- In 2012, he played for Barisal Burners in the Bangladesh Premier League.
- On 12 February 2014, he made his T20 debut against Sri Lanka.
- He played the role of wicket Keeper in the T20 Series against Sri Lanka.
- On 17 June 2014, Mithun made his ODI debut against India.
- On his debut ODI match, he scored 26 runs.
- In 2018 he was selected to play for Rangpur Riders in Bangladesh Premier League.
- On 11 November 2018, Mohammad made his Test debut against Zimbabwe.
- In 2019, Mohammad was selected to play for Sylhet Thunder in Bangladesh Premier League.
- He is one of the most experienced first-class cricketers in the Bangladesh Squad.
- In 2019, Mithun was selected in Bangladesh’s World Cup squad.
- In his first World Cup match, he scored 21 runs against South Africa.
- Apart from his Batting skills Mohammad is well known in his fielding department.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
Mithun is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
FAQs of Mithun
He Played for the Barisal Burners franchise in Bangladesh Premier League, in 2012.
He made his ODI debut, against the India team.
He started his domestic career with the Sylhet Division team.