Summer Warne is the youngest daughter of Shane Warne, who was a popular Australian cricketer and commentator.
Summer Warne was born on Friday, 12 October 2001 (age 20 years; as of 2021) in Australia. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She completed her schooling in 2020. Her Instagram bio says that she is a gamer.
Summer Warne’s childhood photo with her family (right)
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Eye Colour: Gray
Summer Warne with her friend
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Shane Keith Warne was a popular Australian cricketer and commentator. He was popularly known as the spin king of cricket.
Summer Warne with her father Shane Warne
Summer’s mother, Simone Callahan is a yoga teacher. Summer’s parents separated in 2005 when Summer was just 4 years old. Shane raised his 3 children as a single parent. She has 2 siblings. Her elder sister is Brooke and her elder brother is Jackson.
Summer Warne’s family
- Although Summer was raised by her father Shane, she still is very close to her mother, Simone Callahan. The two often post pictures together on social media and share a warm and lovely bond.
Summer Warne with her mother
- In a TikTok video, Summer revealed the answers to some questions that she often gets asked for being Shane Warne’s daughter. She revealed that she can not bowl a ‘leggie’.
- Upon being asked often how does it feel to have Shane Warne as a father, she says,
like any other dad”
- Summer shared a tight bond with her father, Shane Warne. She along with her siblings gave her father a Pinata cake that said ‘We are proud of you dad’.
Shane Warne posing with a Pinata cake
- In 2020, when Summer completed her school, Shane posted a heartfelt story and expressed how proud he was of all his children.
Shane Warne’s Instagram story
- Summer enjoys spending her time on beaches. She often posts pictures of beaches on her Instagram handle.