Marital Status: Unmarried Father: Mukesh Rishi Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raghav Rishi
- Raghav Rishi is an Indian Actor who lives in Mumbai, India.
- His father is an Indian actor and producer, who is widely known for his noteworthy contributions to Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, and Bhojpuri cinemas.
- In an interview, while talking about his upbringing and grooming, Raghav said,
My father had provided me with a very simple upbringing. I never flaunted being an actor’s son, even my classmates didn’t know until 10th standard, unlike my little sister who does use to get excited about the fact that we are the children of a celebrity. For me, my father has very well managed to keep us away from stardom, and led us to live a simple and happy life.”
- After completing his studies, Raghav joined “Roshan Taneja School of Acting” in Mumbai, following the footsteps of his father.
- He had also learned action and dance.
- Raghav’s Punjabi debut film “Nidarr” is produced by his father, Mukesh Rishi, and in an interview when asked about his difficulties while reciting Punjabi dialogues, Raghav said,
Being born and brought up in Mumbai, I’ve friends from all cultures, as Mumbai is well known for its diversity in people. So, yes I had to work on the Punjabi language, but the good thing is that I understand it very well, so it was quite easy for me to learn all the Punjabi dialogues and I’ve been able to perform very nicely and I am actually enjoying it much more than I think I would have enjoyed a Hindi movie.”
- He did his first Bollywood movie on his father’s faith in him, and in an interview, Raghav said,
I used to practice acting with my dad without my own inner will. When I got my first break in Hindi movie, I trusted my father’s instincts and when I saw he really appreciated my acting in the movie and he liked it which was obviously a boon to me knowing the experience he has in this film industry, so that is when I understood, yes I can do acting.”
- Raghav considers his father as a fitness icon, and in an interview, Raghav said,
I have learnt two very important things from my father, i.e, never to stop and always keep going.”
- According to Raghav, he shares a very friendly bond with his father, and in an interview, he said
Because of practising with my father, who obviously is himself an incredible actor, I never hesitate while working with other big stars. ”